Fiberfest Eureka ~ A Fiber Arts Rendezvous ~ Festival Eureka Fiber Fest
1st weekend in August
Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Eureka MT
Demonstrations and Mini Classes ~ All Day
Join us in our open Fiber Arts Crafting Circle, all are welcome! In addition, we will have the following demonstrations, make 'n take projects and mini-classes to participate in:
- Crafts for all ages by Victor Aquino
- Let’s Play with Felting! Create a critter in our Felted Forest!
- Learn Spindle Spinning Mini Classes (times TBD) by BJS Fiber Creations
- Sketch Loom Demonstration (all day) & Mini Classes at 10:30 AM & 1:30 PM each day (can do more as needed) by Sketch Looms
- Spinning Wheel and Needle Felting Demonstrations by The Yarn Underground
- Learn about Alpacas and Alpaca Ranching (times TBD) by Rocking L Alpacas
- Hands-on Demonstration of Crochet Basics (chain, single crochet) by Tante Nina
- Spinning, Knitting and Felting Demonstrations by Goldieknots Montana
- Peyote Stitch Rings Demo & Mini Class ($10/kit) by Boho Beads
- Earlbacher Sock Machine Demo by Lone Pine Wool Emporium
- Sheep Shearing Demonstrations at 10 AM Sat & 11 AM Sun by Roving Ram Ranch
- Working with Angora Rabbit Fur by Indigo Angora
- Incorporating Fibers & Fabrics for Wearable Art by Fair Windsical Fibric Creations
- Bown Making Demonstration by Fair Windsical Fiber Creations
- Weaving a Mug Rug (coaster) Demonstration by Desert Rose Weaving
- Wool Applique Demonstration by Woolen Rouge Designs
- Spinning Mohair (Angora Goat) Locks by Rusty Spur Ranch & Creations
- Portuguese Style Knitting Technique (easy to tension, less hand fatigue) by Nikki Flora
- Learn to Knit or Crochet with the Muster for the Scrupulous Amalgamation of Filament and Yammering group from the Trego Pub
*And more to come!!
Feel free to join (some fees may apply to participate) at any time throughout the day, ask questions, watch, learn, teach or simply enjoy the company with other fiber enthusiasts!
Each year we have a wide variety of activities for all age and skill levels! Please see below for the list of upcoming demonstrations during our next annual event.
Activities will continue to be added as they are scheduled.