Fiberfest Eureka ~ A Fiber Arts Rendezvous ~ Festival Eureka Fiber Fest
1st weekend in August
Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Eureka MT
Demonstrations and Mini Classes ~ All Day
Join us in our open Fiber Arts Crafting Circle, all are welcome! In addition, we will have the following demonstrations, make 'n take projects and mini-classes to participate in:
- Let’s Play with Felting! Create a critter in our Felted Forest!
- Learn Spindle Spinning Mini Classes by BJS Fiber Creations
- Sketch Loom Demonstration (all day) by Sketch Looms
- Spinning Wheel Demonstrations by The Yarn Underground
- Learn about Alpacas and Alpaca Ranching by Rocking L Alpacas
- Hands-on Demonstration of Crochet Basics (chain, single crochet) by Tante Nina
- Spinning, Knitting and Felting Demonstrations by Goldieknots Montana
- Earlbacher Sock Machine Demo by Lone Pine Wool Emporium
- Border Collie Sheep Herding Demo at 11 AM & 3 PM Sat by Go West Border Collies
- Working with Angora Rabbit Fur by Indigo Angora
- Incorporating Fibers & Fabrics for Wearable Art by Fair Windsical Fibric Creations
- Weaving a Mug Rug (coaster) Demonstration by Desert Rose Weaving
- Spinning Mohair (Angora Goat) Locks by Rusty Spur Ranch & Creations
- Portuguese Style Knitting Technique (easy to tension, less hand fatigue) by Nikki Flora
- Learn to Knit or Crochet with the Muster for the Scrupulous Amalgamation of Filament and Yammering group from the Trego Pub
*And more to come!!
Feel free to join (some fees may apply to participate) at any time throughout the day, ask questions, watch, learn, teach or simply enjoy the company with other fiber enthusiasts!
Each year we have a wide variety of activities for all age and skill levels! Please see below for the list of upcoming demonstrations during our next annual event.
Activities will continue to be added as they are scheduled.