Fiberfest Eureka!! Festival Eureka Fiber Fest
1st weekend in August
Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Eureka MT
We are planning on another exciting, fun and fascinating event. We will have many vendors as well as a variety of hands on demonstrations and classes working with the natural fibers for spinning, weaving, felting, crocheting, knitting, and animal care & selection. We will have the animals here that provide many of the fibers as well as a petting zoo the whole family can enjoy! There will be evaluations for fiber animals, judging for fleeces and finished fiber products, and our usual farm photo contest. Beginner to Advanced entries are welcome for all contests! We offer flock/animal assessments, allowing for the individual evaluation of an animal or flock by an experienced judge.
Our goal is to bring together the best of fiber arts and fiber agriculture and to promote awareness to the general public about the fiber industry.
Please mail all forms and payments to:
c/o Val Hogan
73 Poverty Flats Road
Eureka, MT 59917
We welcome your feedback and suggestions!
Same weekend as the Eureka MT Annual Quilt Show
Lincoln County Fairgrounds Camping
Eureka MT Lodging
Visit NW Montana site
Fiberfest Eureka!! is sponsored by:
Montana Mohair Producers, Inc.
Friday, August 3rd:
04:00 PM - 08:00 PM ~ Vendor Setup
Saturday, August 4th: Gates open at 8:30 AM
08:30 AM ~ Vendor booths open
09:00 AM - 11:00 AM ~ Demonstrations & Petting Zoo open
12:00 PM ~ All contest entries are due
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM ~ Demonstrations
04:00 PM ~ Contest Judging
06:00 PM ~ Vendor booths and Petting Zoo close
Sunday, August 5th: Gates open at 8:30 AM
08:30 AM ~ Socializing and playing with fiber!
11:00 AM ~ Vendors booths open
11:00 AM - 04:00 PM ~ Activities for all ages!
01:00 PM ~ Silent Auction closes
03:30 PM ~ Vendor drawing for free booth next year
04:00 PM ~ Vendor booths close & checkout begins
Schedule of Events for 2018
General Reminders & Guidelines
- Entry forms and fees must be received by Friday.
- All entries not mailed must be checked in by 12 PM on Saturday.
- All items must have cards attached or properly identified as specified for that division. These will be available at sign in.
- Pets ARE allowed on the grounds but must be on a leash at all times.
- DO NOT feed any animals on exhibit
- DO NOT enter any pen with an exhibited animal except with the owner
- Remember, the Barn Supervisor may turn any animal away considered unhealthy. Their decision will be final and supported by the Montana Mohair Producers.
- Camping is available on the fairgrounds at $10 without electricity or $15 with electricity per night