Fiberfest Eureka!! Festival Eureka Fiber Fest
1st weekend in August
Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Eureka MT
We are planning on another exciting, fun and fascinating event. We will have many vendors as well as a variety of hands on demonstrations and classes working with the natural fibers for spinning, weaving, felting, crocheting, knitting, etc. We will have the animals here that provide many of the fibers as well as a petting zoo the whole family can enjoy! There will be evaluations and judging for fleeces and finished fiber products, and our usual farm photo contest. Beginner to Advanced entries are welcome for all contests!
Our goal is to bring together the best of fiber arts and fiber agriculture and to promote awareness to the general public about the fiber industry.
Please mail all forms and payments to:
c/o Nikki Flora
PO Box 242
Trego, MT 59934
We welcome your feedback and suggestions!
Same weekend as the Eureka MT Annual Quilt Show
Lincoln County Fairgrounds Camping
Eureka MT Lodging
Visit NW Montana site
Montana Mohair Producers, Inc.
Friday, August 2nd:
TBD ~ Vendor Setup
TBD ~ Special Preview???
Saturday, August 3rd: Gates open at 8:30 AM
08:30 AM ~ Vendor booths open
09:00 AM ~ Demonstrations/Mini Classes & Petting Zoo open
12:00 PM ~ All contest entries are due
06:00 PM ~ Vendor booths and Petting Zoo close
Sunday, August 4th: Gates open at 11:00 AM
11:00 AM ~ Vendor booths open
11:00 AM - 04:00 PM ~ Demonstrations/Mini Classes & Petting Zoo open
01:00 PM ~ Silent Auction Closes
02:00 PM ~ Vendor drawing for free booth next year
04:00 PM ~ Vendor booths and Petting Zoo close & checkout begins
Schedule of Events for 2019
General Reminders & Guidelines
- Entry forms and fees must be received by Friday.
- All entries not mailed must be checked in by 12 PM on Saturday.
- All items must have cards attached or properly identified as specified for that division. These will be available at sign in.
- Pets ARE allowed on the grounds but must be on a leash at all times.
- DO NOT feed any animals on exhibit
- DO NOT enter any pen with an exhibited animal except with the owner
- Remember, the Barn Supervisor may turn any animal away considered unhealthy. Their decision will be final and supported by the Montana Mohair Producers.
- Camping is available on the fairgrounds at $10 without electricity or $15 with electricity per night
Fiberfest Eureka is sponsored by:
Creative Arts Council