Fiberfest Eureka ~ A Fiber Arts Rendezvous ~ Festival Eureka Fiber Fest
1st weekend in August
Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Eureka MT
We are planning on another exciting, fun and fascinating event. We will have many vendors as well as a variety of hands on demonstrations working with the natural fibers for spinning, weaving, felting, crocheting, knitting, etc. We will have the animals here that provide many of the fibers as well as a petting zoo the whole family can enjoy!
Our goal is to bring together the best of fiber arts and fiber agriculture and to promote awareness to the general public about the fiber industry.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions!
Same weekend as the Eureka MT Annual Quilt Show
Lincoln County Fairgrounds Camping
Eureka MT Lodging
Visit NW Montana site
Schedule of Events for 2022
General Reminders & Guidelines
- Entry forms and fees must be received by Friday.
- All entries not mailed must be checked in by 12 PM on Saturday.
- All items must have cards attached or properly identified as specified for that division. These will be available at sign in.
- Pets ARE allowed on the grounds but absolutely must be on a leash at all times and not causing a disturbance.
- Children must be attended at all times.
- DO NOT feed any animals on exhibit.
- DO NOT enter any pen with an exhibited animal except with the owner.
- We reserve the right to turn any animal away that may be considered unhealthy.
- Camping is available on the fairgrounds at $10 without electricity or $15 with electricity per night.
Saturday, August 6th: Gates open at 9:00 AM
09:00 AM ~ Vendor booths, Barns, Demonstrations & Petting Zoo open
12:00 PM ~ Montana Fibershed Meet & Greet
05:00 PM ~ Vendor booths and Petting Zoo close
Sunday, August 7th: Gates open at 10:00 AM
10:00 AM ~ Vendor booths, Barns, Demonstrations & Petting Zoo open
04:00 PM ~ Vendor booths, Barns and Petting Zoo close & checkout begins